Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wednesday i think

Well, it's wednesday evening and that means there was an Episode of Lost on. I'm pretty sure i didn't enjoy tonights episode, but i should let it digest and maybe i will change my mind tomorrow.

There are 2 dogs humping on my bed right now, missionary style, which you don't see much from animals...i'm just happy i am not involved.

It's hotter than blazes out now in the Phoenix Metro area. I think i will finally need to hit the pool this weekend since i have nothing going on, and i desperatley need to rid myself of this farmers tan. It's been a while since i went swimming. Hope i don't sink.

I am watching this show about the army on the history channel being narrated by that old guy who was in Saving Silverman. He seems to be getting his kicks from watching all of these soilders injured. There are showing medivac helicoptors in Iraq and how they do there thing. Some of you out there might find that to be interesting. This guy is getting this huge needle stuck in his finger, ouch. They did mention the medic can't stray more than 5 minutes from the helicopter...Is that true?

Dogs must of worn themselves out, they are taking a break.

I really drank too much coke today. I need to start drinking more water.

I did finally get my car washed for the first time since i got it. That might be a record for somebody who got a ne w car to go without washing it. I should look that up.

I need to find a good book to read. Haven't come across anything lately that has kept my interest. Anybody have any ideas?

Ok, bedtime.

No comments: