Thursday, May 31, 2007

hey jealousy

I've come to realize that certain things that i do as a person can make me seriously unhappy with myself, so much so i feel sick. It's as if i disappoint myself so much and become somebody that i always try not to be, that it gets me so depressed and almost sick to my stomach thinking about it. To some it would be great, to me it's the worst feeling in the world.

And it's really not that big of a deal, but for some reason in my mind it's a huge deal, and one i try desperately to stay away from.

Anyway, today was a good day. I watched the taping of a tv segment for channel 3 that they are doing on our company in there studio this morning. It was pretty cool to see how that all works.

I also changed my roomates flat tire. Sadly it was kinda exciting for me to do that, such a break from the norm, and not something you get to do everyday. I guess it just makes you feel good to do stuff like that....as long as it's not your car.

McDonald's for dinner treated me good. The new homestyle chicken sandwich was lovely.

I found the show "planet earth" on this website that you can watch on the internet. www.tv-links.co.uk It's such a fascinating show and one of those things you just can't stop watching. I watched the one about 'fresh water' last night before falling asleep, and it was amazing the stuff they show on there. If you get a chance to see it, watch planet earth. It's amazing, and normally is shown on the Discovery Channel.

Supposed to be the hottest summer ever in Phoenix this summer, up into the 120's. Not sure how i will handle that.

Cubs suck.

I really need to get out and do something this weekend.

Welp, today's lesson learned was it's much more fun to change somebody else's tire.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cubs DO suck.... but hey at least they're getting into fights in the dugout and making it interesting.