Monday, May 7, 2007

FJ


So i leased this new vehicle a month or so ago....and i absolutely love it. However, i almost cringe every time i see it because i know what i am paying for it. I really don't need a nice car, but it's so nice not having to worry about it breaking down.

But when i think about it, i feel i have almost commited all of the 7 deadly sins just buy getting this FJ.

I lusted after the damn thing to make me feel good about having it.
Pride, well, i am proud to drive it.
Envy, well...i live in scottsdale and see all these nice cars, so i thought i should have one.
Greed, i totally don't need that nice of a car.
Gluttony, do i really need an suv? Why didn't i get a prius.
Sloth, well, i now want to drive everywhere instead of maybe a walk, hope i don't get fat.
Anger, i was angry at myself for getting talked into getting this ride from the salesman when i didn't need it.

I really did feel they made the car specifically for me though, and there wasn't any way i wasn't going to get one. So can you really fault me?

No comments: