Thursday, May 3, 2007

thursday

Well, another day another dollar i guess..I had a basketball game tonight. Pretty much suck at ball now, but enjoy the fact i am staying in shape. It's weird, when your young you never really think you will lose a step or get much worse. But i have come to the realization that i have lost a step and my game has fallen apart. I really don't care about my basketball skills anymore, haven't really cared much since i got out of high school. But it's more of a realization that a skill can deteriorate if not used much as you age. I never thought i would ever not care about basketball, considering it was the most important thing in my life for about 10 years. But once that competitive edge isn't there anymore, it's just not as fun. I guess i should find new hobbies.

No comments: