Sunday, May 13, 2007

being single

I'm really kinda sick of being single. I'd much prefer to be single than to date somebody i am not nuts about. But being out here with only a few friends and away from my family, it would be really nice to have somebody else to hang out with. I realize it's my fault i am single, i am way too picky, and don't really put myself out there.

But i don't really think somebody needs to go out looking to find somebody. I think it should just happen and you will meet that person eventually because you are supposed to meet them. In the land of pretentous people, it's very difficult to find somebody that probably fits what i am looking for. I mean, one criteria i have is can i see this girl fitting in with my immediate and extended family. And out here in Phoenix, lol, that is gonna be hard to find considering where i come from! I've kinda come to realize i might be single until the day i move away from Phoenix...but i hope not.

But hanging out with the guys on a friday night is getting kind of old. It would be nice to be at a movie with a good looking girl than with 2 dudes! Not that i don't enjoy my buds, but i am sure they feel the same way.

I've come to a point in my life where i don't really want to waste my time dating somebody if i know it's not going to go somewhere. Before i used to do that, but i think i know what i want now, and there is no reason to settle for anything other than that. I dunno, just felt like writing that, maybe somebody will take pitty on me!

1 comment:

Heather said...

you used to date ppl even though it wasnt going anywhere... ha, thanks a lot dude!