Monday, May 14, 2007

monday's random thoughts

Well, we are a day past mothers day, and if any of you forgot to give your mom a gift, you might want to send her this video.



Well, the suns just pulled a win out of there ass. Go crazy Phoenix.

I want to apologize to any of my ex girlfriends who were offended by my last blog.

2 more days until florida and the humidity. I need to remember to do Laundry and Iron some nice clothes tomorrow night.

I wasn't a fan of Cold Stone until i had this Banana split thing there tonight. The strawberries just made my night.

I was in Best Buy tonight on my solo date(which was capped off by Cold Stone)and i saw this CD that was featured called Indiana. I then realized it was this guy named Jon McGlaughlin who a couple of years ago stole one of my best friends girls away from him and is now married to her. Of course that didn't stop me from buying the cd and letting my buddy know i bought it.

Does is get any better than Radiohead when your not really sure what mood your in?

My granpa got to come home from the Nursing home today. That is great news! Wish i was there.

I really wish somebody could walk on my back right now. I haven't had a back message in like 3 years. Maybe one of these dogs will help me out..... Nope, seems they only know how to hump my leg and lick my face.

Sometimes i wish i was Ronnie Woo Woo....

1 comment:

Heather said...

I was thinking of not accepting your apology and then I played that Mr T video, and I'm willing to forgive you now. Bahaha.