Wednesday, May 23, 2007

now there's nothing left to say

Well, i made it back from my tour of duty in Florida. I spent most of the time in the hotel working, stepped foot on the beach once, and rarely slept. But it was fun. It made the trip much better for me knowing i was going to be coming back for a week to sit on the beach and soak up the sun.

Anyway, this puppy is sitting on my bed staring at his shadow on the wall and is really confused. Now she is growling at her shadow. Now she is sniffing it. Interesting.

I really feel i want to take advantage of this 3 day weekend, my first in a long time. I've contemplated california, vegas, grand canyon, mexico, seattle...But just not sure what i want to do. I have a feeling i will end up here, sitting by the pool, worrying about work, and wishing i had more of a life. We'll see what happens.

Tonights season finale of lost was magnifico. They threw some big twists in there of course, but who really knows what is going on. It's amazing to me that the next season doesn't start until almost february. I will have to go out and buy the dvd just to remember what happened in season 3 before season 4 starts. Hmm...those abc people sure are smart, based on what my last sentence just said. I'm sure i am not the only one who will be doing that.

It bothers me sometimes when i fly and the person next to you never even says hi. How can you sit next to somebody, shoulder to shoulder, and not even say hi to them. I mean, it seems to me it would make the flight better if you befriend the person next to you, and have a conversation about interesting parts of each others lives. I could be sitting next to michael jackson's kid and would have no clue because we didn't talk to each other. I guess that is the world we live in, but that bothers me, and i'm not even much of a talker.

This dog is now eating his dog tag that is on his collar.

My sister is having twins and is trying to come up with names. She currently has braden and jameson....but i'm not sure about those. They just sound like they would be troublemakers.

Well, there is nothing left to say, as i am wiped out.

No comments: