Sunday, May 13, 2007

my weekend

I was pretty tired from the week on friday, ended up watching boxing until about 2am. Here is one of the best fights you will ever watch. Rounds 3,5,9, and 10 are unbelievable.



So i got up and went to the pool early. It was my first attempt at getting some sun this year, and it was a successful attempt. I am not fried. I thought my burn would be gone by now, but it seems to be getting worse.

Watched the Suns game at Yard House on saturday evening. Can't say i didn't enjoy the fact that they lost, considering i'm a pacers fan and i was watching it with a bunch of suns fans. It's always fun to root against the house. Of course i am sure nobody had a clue i wasn't rooting for the suns.

Ended up coming home after the game, watched a movie and went to bed.

Cubs won today finally. Big series coming up against the Mets, then the SOX. Wish i was back in Chicago for that one.

I was dissapointed in myself today. I hiked camelback probably a little too early than i should of, while it was still 100 degrees, and really struggled. Not so much physically but mentally. It wasn't a fun hike, and i was only about 1 of 2 people on it. And what really hurt me was that this dude came running by me like it was nothing, and made me feel like i was a wuss. Next time should be better, hopefully not as hot.

This is going to be a busy week for me. I fly to florida on wednesday( www.marcoislandmarriott.com ) then work non-stop the next 4 days. Should be interesting. I will be drained on sunday, but then have to get right back to work on monday. It will be a nice break from the day to day grind of a normal week.

No comments: