Thursday, May 3, 2007

indecisive

well, i am new to this whole thing, and don't really know what to write about. My days all seem to be running together, always looking forward to the weekend even though i seem to be working a lot of weekends recently. This weekend should be a good one. I have a game on saturday morning, wouldn't mind hiking camelback after that...then watching the De La Hoya fight in the evening while eating some good food hopefully. Then sunday a company called "Detours of Arizona" is taking my office staff on a tour of the Apache Trail for free. So that should be fun. It would be nice to not have anything to do for once on a weekend, but these days i am not to keen on being overly lazy like i was when i was younger. It makes me feel as if i am wasting my life away, not taking advantage of what Arizona has to offer. I mean i did leave Indiana for a reason, and that was not to sit on the couch all day!

No comments: