Monday, July 30, 2007

tennis anyone

I'd like to announce my new favorite mexican food as Rubio's. The carne asada tacos taste exactly like the ones i get from the street vendor's in mexico. Except at Rubio's i don't worry about what i am actually eating.

I saw a mountain bike at the store the other day that i almost bought. How can i not take advantage of the arizona terrain with a mountain bike? Seems like a good investment. Maybe after i return from Florida i will start my mountain biking career.

I hiked camelback yesterday. On my way down my right foot slipped and my left was caught behind a boulder and i twisted my knee. For a second i thought i had blown out my knee, but luckily the pain went away after a few minutes, and even though it feels a bit off, i don't think it is serious. That certainly would of put a sudden end to my Mountain biking career.

My tennis game has gotten much better since i started playing recently. I am really enjoying playing and my forehand is getting decent. My serve sucks but doesn't really hurt me at least. Anyway, maybe instead of golf, tennis will be the sport i play until i get old. It would undoubtedly keep me in better shape than golf. Then once i am too old for tennis i can finish off my life just playing ping pong.

No comments: