Thursday, July 12, 2007

12:30am

I've always wanted to find a job that i don't really feel is a job, but something i really enjoy doing. In the past few years from analyzing my goals, dreams, unhappiness, and happiness... i've constantly been thinking of different ideas, jobs, inventions and such that would make me enough money and give me enough happiness and adventure that i wouldn't have to have a 9-5. Jonah and i just watched movie titled "10 mph" that pretty much went right along those lines.

I would love to do something that would allow me to see the entire world, without me having to break the bank, or go long periods of time without seeing family and friends, and would make waking up in the morning extremely easy. I certainly don't know what this is, but i will continue to think about it and i will let you know if i find it.

Cubs are 4.5 games back at the All-Star break, and there isn't a doubt in my mind that it's going to be one of the biggest let downs in Cubs history.

No comments: