Saturday, August 4, 2007

Jonah and i had our typical date last night to the movies to go see "The Bourne Ultimatum". I guess i would say it was a solid movie in the Trilogy, but to me the first one was still the best.

Apparantley tonight is going to be bowling night. Typically what happens when we go bowling is we all make a little wager....and then everybody ends up getting hammered...except me of course because i don't drink. And so since they can hardly see straight, i end up taking most of there money. At least that is how you would think it would work out, but because i am not the best bowler, the drunkards still hold there own. Fun times though, looking forward to it.

There is a very popular beauty salon right next door from my office. Seeing as my desk sits looking out towards the parking lot here in Scottsdale, it can become extremely distracting for obvious reasons, especially if you have ever seen some of the women in Scottsdale. There are certainly some interesting people walking in there. There are some people who seriously need to lay off the tanning. I never knew how many old people actually go to the tanning bed....and you would think that by living in the damn desert, they wouldn't need to. There must be some sort of addiction associated with tanning, maybe i should perform a study.

7 more days until Marco Island.

I seriously need to learn how to cook. My eating habits are becoming downright awful.

Country music has offically become my choice of music 90% of the time when listening to the radio. Very strange. Must have something to do with getting older or something, i dunno.

No comments: