Sunday, August 19, 2007

character created

There is a new blogger in town and his name is Eric Ferrell. For those of you who don't know him, you can find him on my myspace page. He officially started his blog tonight, and i am guessing it's going to be pretty entertaining. Afterall, he is the Jesseist of them all. For those of you who don't know what a Jesse is, here is my personal definition.
JESSE: One who is not afraid of making a jackass out of himself in order to get a girl. One who speaks his mind without worry of offending people. One who is very goofy. One who might pull a fast one on you if your not careful. One who is a bit full of themselves, but knows it and isn't afraid to let other people know it. One who does things out of the ordinary. One who is capable of remarkable things, in ways others are not.

Anyway, so check out his blog. http://lifeofajesse.blogspot.com/

It's back to work tomorrow after a week off. Nobody ever looks forward to that first day back to work, and i am no exception.

Spent all of last week in 90 degree weather in florida with humidity. Spent today in 100 degree weather in Arizona with little humidity. I can settle the argument that humidity or not, Arizona feels much more hot.

I'm at a point in my life again where i feel i need to evaluate what the hell is going on. I feel i have been given some strong hints in the past few months from the man upstairs, and i am trying to act on it.....but we'll see what happens. I'll let you know if that works out. I think i am just never going to be the type of person that can do the same thing for very long. Hopefully that doesn't tie in with my relationships as well.

I really need to listen to more Radiohead. Something about there music just fits my moods.

I often think i would be a happier person if i were homeless and didn't have any responsibilities. I could ride the rails and travel the country.

My vacation was good for me in that it broke me of my routine for a while. I was able to step back and think about things. I learned i didn't need the internet as much as i thought, and i could go without constantly thinking about work. Give me a book and a beach and i am set. I live in arizona why?

Grocery shopping was good today.

No comments: