Monday, June 18, 2007

things that make you go hmmm

Well, it's monday, and my monday flew by like it always does. Work tends to be really busy on mondays, which i enjoy. It's normally lunch time before i get a chance to catch my breath.

Lately i have been listening to a lot of country music. I think that corrolates to times when i feel a little homesick. I guess i associate country music with Indiana for some reason, even though i rarely ever listened to country music when i lived in indiana. I guess another factor is i get so sick of hearing the same songs on the radio all the time that country music, to me at least, is just a feel good breather from the pop crap. Not too mention there are some songs i really like singing while in my car.

So i just watched the first episode of the new reality show "age of love"..It pits a bunch of 40 year old ladies vs. some 20 year old ladies, for the right to win the heart of Tennis star Mark Phillopouses..Jonah and i both agreed there is 1, maybe 2 of the 40 year olds that has a chance, and we haven't seen much of the 20 year olds yet. Even though i think 2 of the 40 year olds seem to be good catches, unless the 20 somethings are absolutely rediculously dizty and half-retarded, then i can't see him picking one of the older ladies. But i like the idea of the show, more so for myself to follow along and see if i would pick one of the older ladies. Very interesting stuff i say.

Genine Gerafalo was weirdly brought up on 2 seperate occasions in my household tonight. Very strange.

Flight of the Concords...a new HBO show i find a bit funny. Here's a clip of the fellas. The actual show is a bit different.



I still think 2pac lives.

I've got nothing else to say at this point as this tv show "American Ninja" from 1985 has totally captivated my attention.

No comments: