Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's been too long Denny



The anticipated trip of mom's arrival to the wild west turned out to be a lot of fun. I think i gained about 10 lbs with as much as mom likes to buy me food. She must think i am too skinny. Sedona was a lot of fun. I really need to spend more time up there, more weekends to just hike around and get out of steamy phoenix. I've been wanting to rent one of these homes http://www.foresthousesresort.com/ if i can find people to go with me.

I capped off mom's trip tonight with a dinner at Denny's. Not sure why, i was hungry for breakfast, and it was kinda a later dinner, so Denny's sounded like the place to go. It had been about 6 years since my last Denny's experience. As i was sitting there, i wondered why it had been so long. The place is great, and it's always fun, food is ok, but i just really enjoy eating there. Not too mention it's cheap and they have lot's of desserts to choose from. Anybody up for Denny's?

Cubbies finished off the sweep of the Sox this weekend. Looks like things are looking up for the Northsiders, pretty happy about that.

Something i really have wondered since moving out here is why they pay people to hold up signs on the street corners. I don't understand that. IT's probably a good way for poor people to make some easy cash. But it seems like such a waste of money. Back home, we just stand the signs up so we don't have to pay for anybody to hold the sign. But i guess that makes too much sense. I mean, i see these guys twirling these signs around so fast, you can't even read them anyhow. Just bothers me.

If you said a little prayer for my shuttle AC, then your prayers helped. IT apparantley is fixed and blowing colder than ever! Thanks for that.

Watching my 2nd episode of flight of the concords, and me like very much. Freakin hilarious i say. Gotta have HBO though.



Mom's and i were discussing that my siblings really need to come to AZ and visit me, mainly birdshit. I moved away a long time ago and she has yet to come see me. It's not like i am asking her to come to North Dakota....i have lived in California and in Arizona, 2 vacation destinations. And yet no visit by my sister. Oh well.

Well, writer's block has set in.

No comments: