Sunday, June 10, 2007

Life is Beautiful

Another week gone by. My weekend ended up consisting of practicing my golf swing. That wasn't the origional plan, but after hitting the driving range at 10pm friday night, then playing 18 holes on saturday, it seemed to of worked out that way. It did pay off as i won 11$ from my compadres.

Just finished watching the movie 'Life is Beautiful'...If you haven't seen it, i highly recommend it. It's one of those rare movies that can have a sad and happy ending at the same time. It's all subtitles, so don't force somebody else to watch it with you if you don't think they have the patience.

Picked up a book called "Can i keep my Jersey" by Paul Shirley. I read about a third of it today, find it to be very entertaining and enjoyable to read.

Cubs blew a lead tonight and lost, but overall had a much better week. Things might be looking up...might being the key word.

I feel i have eaten way too much this week. It seems as though when i go to the grocery store and get good food, i am not patient enough to wait to eat things. I tend to just constantly eat. Now, when i have no food in the cabinets and i go get fast food, i tend not to eat as much. So, i guess i can argue that i am better off eating fast food so not to get fat. Because i certainly feel that i gained about 10 pounds just from the fact that i did well at the grocery store.

I didn't get much exercise this weekend either other than lifting weights. That certainly won't help me much in losing weight. Not too mention my sports leagues have all come to an end, so i guess i really need to make sure i start a good exercise regimen for myself.

"So, since you wanna be with me, you'll have to follow through, with every word you say, and i, all i really want it you, you to stick around, i'll see you everyday, but you'll have to follow through". Can you name that tune?

Big week ahead of me at work. Lots of changes going on. Should make for an interesting week.

I am debating on whether to keep my hair short or grow it out a little longer, change up the style a bit. Even thought about buzzing it off for the summer like i did as a kid, but probably won't. It definitely needs some work though. I have cut my own hair since i was about 16 years old. I think i paid like 7$ for the haircut. My buddy went ot get his lovely locks cut last week and he paid like 30$. I couldn't believe it. Imagine the money i have saved though in the past 10 years on haircuts though. You would think because of the fact i cut my own hair and i don't drink alcohol that those 2 factors would have made me a rich man by now. I guess things just don't work that way. I must buy more coke than other people or something.

It's really heating up here in the Valley. I'm hoping it's not too hot when my mom comes in a week and a half. She seems to always come out here in the summer when it's unbearable. It will be good to see her though.

Well, as ferrell would say, that's all i know.

No comments: