Tuesday, June 19, 2007

say a little prayer for me.....and my A/C

I came across this website again tonight www.homestarrunner.com ... .
I think the last time i looked at it was when i was in high school. Still retardedly funny.

At work one of my responsabilities is to run our shuttle business that goes from Phoenix to Mexico via a 12 passenger Mercedes Sprinter van. Well, this damn van's rear air conditioning unit is not working properly. So for the past month i have taken it in to different places and nobody seems to have a clue what the problem is, as it's a pretty unique system. I finally found a place that seems to of figured it out, but when they order the part from Chrysler or whoever it is that supposedly MIGHT fix it, they keep getting sent the incorrect part. Our shuttle has been out of commision for a month now, and it is really stressing me out. And needless to say this all falls on my shoulders to get this thing up and running, but i sure as hell can't fix air conditioners. I seriously wake up every morning now praying that today is the day i get good news, instead, it is always the opposite. So if anybody is reading this, i would appreciate a little prayer said for my air conditioner to regain it's strength to be able to cool the passengers on there way to there vacations in mexico.

My moms fly's in tomorrow evening for about 5 days. Pretty excited about that.

I have 2 ex girlfriends now getting married, both of whom were my most serious relationships. I guess in a way that's pretty cool. Not really sure why i think that, but maybe because it makes me feel like i might not be far away. Or you could look at it the other way, but i had better not or that would be depressing.

Today i went to FedEx/kinkos to have them package and ship some items for customers who had left things in Mexico. As i approached the counter, i expected some sort of hello, or acknowledgement of my existence that i was standing there. I noticed he was busy messing with his computer and some labels, but you still expect something when your standing 2 feet from somebody. I kept standing and standing and probably close to 10 minutes went by without any acknowlegment. In case you don't know me, i am probably one of the only people who would stand there without saying anything, trying not to be confrontational as usual. Finally another customer came up who i guess he was helping before me and he finished him off. Then he finally asked how he could help me. Internally i was so annoyed, until i realized when he started talking that he probably had some sort of mental disorder. I instantly became unannoyed and glad that i hadn't said anything, as i realized that he probably just didn't know. I'm not sure why i am telling this little story, but it was just one of those moments in life where i was glad that i am patient and unconfrontational, because i would of felt like a total jerk had i said something. He ended up doing a great job for me and was very friendly.

Jonah and i saw this performer on America's Got Talent tonight who came out and sang and played a Sting Song on the Guitar. His name was Cas Haley, a name that you should remember. I predict he will become a big time artist very soon, as i personally thought he was very talented and unique.

Well, peace and taco grease, that's my story.

No comments: