Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Bridge



Gained about 273 lbs over the weekend while eating home cooked meals that i don't normally get to eat....obviously because i am not normally home.

After this past weekend, I've learned that i like babies and am not afraid of them.

I feel i should respond to my buddies blog http://lifeofajesse.blogspot.com about his friends being lame sometimes. My response is that not everybody has the same interests, not everybody gets the same thing out of doing certain things, and not everybody is in the same point in there life where certain things might be more important than others. I think i was probably quoted in his blog when it read "i don't see the point of going out". At least i am guessing that i am probably who he was reffering to, or at least one of the people he had in mind. I know he already knows what i am about to type, but thought i would share it with anybody else who might care.

If you put yourself in my shoes, it would be easy to see why i don't like going out. First of all, i don't like talking to strangers. Second i don't drink. Third, it sucks watching my friends spend 2 hours talking about which girl they think they might want to talk to, only to see 2 hours later, no progress has been made other than spending way too much money on drinks. Did i mention i am not comfortable approaching strangers? Fifth, since i don't drink, it's not fun being with drunk people at 3am while they are making irrational decisions while i only want to find my bed. Sixth, you can't have a conversation because things are always too loud. Eighth, i don't like to dance. Ninth, I am 27 years old and have never met anybody at a bar that i have ever wanted to see again. And tenth, movie theater seats are more comfortable than a bar seat.

But to some people like Mr. Ferrell, there personality totally makes going to a bar or club something fun for them. So i guess to summarize "too each his own".

So there.

I'm now in 3 fantasy football leagues, totally wasting my money. Amazingly i haven't had one say on any single draft pick.

My mom has become my most loyal blog reader apparantley. So i figured i would start her and my dad with there own blog www.newgrandparents.blogspot.com .... We'll see if they ever make an entry.

Moving day is this weekend to the new house. Totally not looking forward to packing my possesions, even though all i have are my clothes and a bed.

I brought my guitar back from Indiana. One of my co-workers has been wanting to teach me how to play, so we'll see what happens. I plan on starting a band in about 2 years....pretty sure i could be the lead singer with my killer voice.

Watching a documentary called "the bridge" about all of these people trying to commit suicide off the Golden Gate Bridge. Very uplifting movie. First scene, this guy just jumped off...nice.

Pretty sure i have the cutest nephews in the world, but i bet you will say that too at some point in your life.

Carlos Zambrano....no soup for you.

1 comment:

Heather said...

They really are the cutest baby boys I've ever seen!